We made a trip to Holden to visit the dentist today. Tyler was such a big boy and let Uncle/Dr. Larsen take a look at the many teeth he has in his mouth. It looks like Tyler has more molars coming in too! Afterwards, we made a quick stop at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Tyler found the bike that the Easter Bunny left for all the grandkids. Although Tyler couldn't quite reach the pedals, he had a blast riding the bike while Grandma and Grandpa pushed him around.

If you all know Russ, he dreads going to the dentist. Once we got home, Russ immediately went for one of his favorite comfort foods...a corndog. Tyler showed a lot of interest in the corndog so Russ decided to share. Tyler ended up loving the corndog so much, that Russ had very few bites of his favorite food.
2 comments:
Now be honest..did you change the dates on here to make it look like you were really up to date? I swear I check it often and then BAM today it's shows clear back into March. Im so lost. Looks like you guys are doing awesome!
I agree with Ben-Mandi. I know these posts are newer than what it shows on the top of many of them. They may have got stuck in never never land but I check a lot more than these posts show.
Post a Comment