Thursday, September 4, 2008
Our First Post
After enjoying the many different blogs of our family and friends, we've decided to create one of our own. We hope you enjoy the excitement, challenges, and adventures of our everyday lives. Since we take so many cute pictures of our "little men", our goal is to post them here on our blog so we can share them with you all. We hope you enjoy the Ivie family blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yah~ I want to be your first post since you were mine. I am so excited that you are finally doing your blog so that we can see more of that cute little Tyler. Your camo background is so dang cute. It totally fits your family. Well I am so excited to see you tomorrow. Thanks for being such a great big sis. Love you guys.
Yah~ I will be the first one to leave you a comment cause you were the first one to leave me a comment. I am so glad that you have a blog now so that we can see pics of Tyler more often. I love your camo background. It totally fits your family. Well I am really excited to see you and Tyler tomorrow. Thanks so much for being a great big sis. Love all of you so much
I have no idea if this will work, never left a comment before. Looks like you are doing great. It is fun to see your family. Tyler is very handsome! Whenever you are in Provo, Orem area give me a call it would be fun to talk to you.
Post a Comment