Check out Melissa's website and give her a call...you’ll be glad you did. Here's the link to the website: http://www.worleyphotographyrichfield.com/
Thursday, September 4, 2008
2 Months Old
We had Melissa Worley with Worley Photography take Tyler’s 2 month pictures. Yes this was his first photo shoot and as you can see he was quite photogenic. We are so HAPPY with how they turned out. Thank you Melissa for taking these outstanding pictures of our “little man” – you are such an amazing person with so many talents. Below are a few of our favorites. I just have to say...I think Tyler is the cutest little boy around, but what parent doesn't think that of their own child. We love you Tyler!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I have never seen that one of Ty in your arms it is so cute. I am so glad that I have the cutest nephew ever!!
just me again. These pictures are so precious! Did you ever think you love someone like you little man!?!
Post a Comment