Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A weekend full of Grandma's and Grandpa's

This past weekend, Tyler and I went over to Millard County to participate in the Harvest 5K. Thank you Roper family for putting together such a wonderful event. After the 5K we spent the rest of the day visiting our wonderful grandparent’s. Here are some pictures of Tyler with all his grandparents and great grandparents. We sure do love each and every one of you!

Tyler and Great Grandma Wade


Great Grandma Wade brought out this great big beach ball for Tyler to play with. Tyler made every attempt to put the ball in his mouth but just couldn’t make it happen. That’s okay; he had a great time playing with it anyway!


Here’s Tyler with Great Grandma Larsen. Notice the homemade bread in the background…yummy! Thanks for sharing grandma.


Tyler was so excited to greet his Great Grandpa Larsen as he came home from his mountain trip.


Here’s Tyler with Grandma and Grandpa Larsen right after their overnight mountain trip. Someday, Tyler will be up there helping you with the cows!


We missed Grandma Ivie on Saturday so we asked her to come over and spend the day with Tyler on Monday (since Miss Cinda couldn’t watch him that day). Thank you Grandma Ivie!

2 comments:

The Bryan Family said...

Holy Crap, I was just going to pass over your name as a was looking at everyones blogs, and then I thought well just maybe. I am so proud of you. Tyler is the cutest darn thing ever. He is smiling in ever single picture. I guess he has to with you being his mom. Well good job on the post. Love Ya!!

Dee Ice Hole said...

He's a cutie---J--I didn't know you looked so much like your Mom.