Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rub A Dub Dub...Tyler's In The Tub!

4 comments:

The Bryan Family said...

SO SO SO CUTE. He is the cutest little man. The ones with Ty and Reno are my favorite. I thought you said this was going to be a lost cause for awhile. You suprised me, but I am so glad.

tHe tHaYeRs said...

He is so handsome! I love tubby pictures!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures. They are all so great. He is so beautiful, Jill. We're going to be around for Christmas so I hope we get to see you.

Shan Reid said...

Hi Ivie's. This is the Reid's down in Cedar City. I found your blog through the Thayer's blog, so I came on over to take a peek. What an adorable little guy you have... such a cutie. Feel free to take a peek back if you want.

http://logan-ty.blogspot.com/

I just love all your pictures.